- Open the trunk, on the back of the blanket, find the wires to the back light housing.
- Use of a 12 volt multi-meter, Probe the appropriate wiring harness which
heads toward the reverse light connector of the vehicle, looking for the wire
which carries 12 volts + when reverse gear is engaged, and no voltage when
reverse gear is disengaged. Never use a test light to probe wires.
- Once you have located the proper reverse light power wire, use a quick
connector (included) to connect the RED wire from the control processer. You do
not need to cut any wire.
- Drill four holes in the bumper via provided drilling bit.
- Install the insert-style sensors in the bumper.
- Run the wires of sensors into the trunk, and plug in the control center.
- Connect the power line of control center with the power line of backup light.